Friday 24 February 2012

Article Production



This is going to be the first image that I will be using in my article and it will be on a single page with a pull quote. I uploaded the image on Adobe photoshop and duplicated the layer to create a effect.


I converted the original image, from the top layer, to a black and white picture. 


Using a rubber tool, I started rubbing out only Nino from the top layer, and from the bottom layer the original image and colours of Nino would re-appear. 


This is the final outcome of the Image editing.


I have added a pull quote on the image, and this is how my article would start. 
I just realised that the yellow doesn't quite work on this first page as a whole so I shall be changing this before  I upload my absolute final versions of my front cover, contents and article. 


This is the image that I will be using as the background of my main actual article of Nino's story. 


I tried to add the writing on top of the background, and the colour of the text would have been in black. I chose not to proceed with this simply because  it sort of looked part of the wall  that Nino is behind but also clashed at the same time.
As an alternative, I drew a white filled rectangle box and adjusted the transparency to 75. This way the writing is visible, understandable and doesn't clash with the background and also the wall that Nino is standing behind is slightly still visible. 


Here is all the text added on to the main sections of the article and there still is more text left.


Here I have added the article title.


This is the last page of the article. What I did here was cropped a section of the wall from the original image  from the previous page so that consistency can be maintained and I added the final texts of the article following the same principle from the previous page. But there is a huge empty space which is a problem.


I decided to use this image for the last page of the article. As you can see I am begining to rub out the backround that Nino in front of. I will be using this image to fill the empty space of the last page of my article.


This is the final outcome from the editing of this image.



I have placed him onto the article page. As you can see that Nino's feet are out of place. This is because if I included his feet, the image looks a bit fake and to make it realistic, I out his feet and this creates the illusion of Nino standing forward. 

I Noticed how there was no page numbers for any of the article pages, but they will be put on before I upload my final versions of my music magazine's: front cover, contents page and article pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment