Friday 24 February 2012

Re - Editing My front Cover


Below are print screens of me re-editing my contents page.



This is the print screen of my orginal final front cover which I am about to touch upon few things which can re edited to give it more of a proffessional outcome.



In this printscreen, I am making he white rectangle box more transparent up to the number of 75 and the same principle had been carried out onto the other two boxes. These transpanent boxes are also used in my magazine article, which shows a constistency of house-styles.
Also, I changed the colour of my texts in those transparent boxes, where further on the printscreens you'll see how I experiment with colour and interpretations.




In this printscreen, it's showing that I am begining to experiment with different colours, to help make 'exclusive' stand out. You can see that the other two texts in the transparent boxes are in black, this helps exclusive to draw more of the readers attention on to that more than they would on the other things included on the front page about what's in the magazine.



I have experimented here as well. I have changed the the colour of 'Exlusive' from red to white. It obviously doesn't have the same standing out affect as the colour red so I shall be re-changing it back to red.



I have decided to have this as the final version of my magazine as it is now more inproved. I kept the transparent boxes and kept the 'exclusive in red'.
I realised I mis-spelt Nicki Minaj's name, her name will altered correctly just before I post my finals of all my front cover, contents page and article pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment