Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Music Magazine's Title Block Production


So here are the printscreen shots of my title blcok production. The first two shots are how and what Used for my first magazine with Rahima as my model. I am re-doing the title block but adding colour and editing the actual font as you will see further on the print screens.




This print screen shot shows the four styles of font that I have chosen from 101 fonts.



This printscreen is showing that I have chosen the Last font out of the four potential fonts.



This print screen is showing that I am begining to outline each individual letter, smoothing the edges by outlining the letters.



This print screen shows that i have completed oulinging and filling the individual letters.



I am Now begining to fill the individual letters with colour.



As You can see I have filled the letters, but the unfilled pores and unsmooth edges are visible, this is what it was like in the original picture but because I coloured it red, it's more visible.



In this print screen shoot you can see that I have got rid of the unsmooth black edges and unfilled pores. I went over them with a brush tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment